Friday, April 16, 2010

Meijer Trip April 12th

My picture is missing a few items.  I'm eating the last of the Sun Chips and drinking the last of the Diet Pepsi now.   The tomato sauce was dropped of to a neighbor who asked me to pick it up for her.

I went to Meijer on Monday for Free Veggies and a very few other things.  Yes I know that was a few days ago ... I forgot all about doing this post until now.

I did 4 transactions so that all of my coupons would double.  I've combined them for this post though.

Here's what I bought ...
8 Bags of Green Giant Steamers ~~~ $1.00 ea
Used printable coupons from various sources.  See the list here.
1 Diet Pepsi 2 Liter ~~~ $1.00
1 Small can of Tomato Sauce ~~~ $.25
I Bag of Sun Chips ~~~ $3.00
Used a Free Sun Chips Coupon I got by becoming a Facebook Fan.

I spent $1.31 total and saved $15.30 .... $11.00 of that was coupon savings.  That's a 92% savings!!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: