Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Coupons in a Home Depot Email Newsletter


Yay ... I hoped this would happen!  If you signed up for the Home Depot Email Newsletter check your email box.  I just received a Home Depot Garden Club email that has 2 coupons in it.  One for Buy One Tree, Get One Free and the other is for $4.00 any Quart Concentrate or Ready to Spray Concentrate Weed-B-Gon.  They are printable coupons but only good to be used once so I can't share the links.

Haven't signed up for the Newsletter yet?  Go here to do so.  I assume that I received this particular email because I checked the Garden Club option when I signed up.



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: