Saturday, March 06, 2010

Nature Valley Granola Bars -- $.74 a Box


Starting Monday, March 8th, Nature Valley Granola Bars will be priced at $2.29 per box at Kroger.  Get them for $.74 a box after coupons and a catalina deal.  My boys like these and this is a stock up price.

Nature Valley Granola Bars Kroger Catalina Details
Buy any 2, Receive a $1 Catalina.  Buy any 3, Receive a $2 Catalina.  Buy any 4, Receive a $3 Catalina.  Thanks Mommy Snacks

Coupon Details
Print coupon for $.40 on any one Nature Valley Granola Bar.
$.40/1 3/7 Smart Source Insert
Order extras from The Q Hunter for $.08 each

My Plan
Buy 4 Boxes @ $2.29 ea or $9.16 Total
Minus 4 $.40/1 coupons or $3.20 Total
Pay $5.96
Get a $3.00 Catalina
Comes to just $.74/box

I'm going to repeat the above senario 3 more times using my catalina from the previous transaction to pay for the next transaction.  I'll pay just $2.96 for each of these transactions and leave with a $3.00 to use on my next trip to Kroger.



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: