Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You've Got Junk Mail


I related so well this week when I read another blogger (I forget who?) saying that she gets excited and listens for her mailman to come everyday.  I do to!  I get just as excited when checking my deals email account.  Never know what I'll get!

I came home today and found the mail already brought in and on my kitchen table.  I was pretty excited with what I found waiting for me! (Remember that it doesn't take a lot for me to get excited!)
  1. A Kashi cereal sample from VocalPoint.  I'm looking forward to trying the cereal for breakfast tomorrow morning and then ... using the coupon for a FREE box that I found inside the package.  There also were 3 $1.00 off coupons too!
  2. $10 off a $50 purchase at Office Max.  
  3. Kotex sample with coupons too!  
Here's what I've gotten in my deals account this week too!
  1. $1.00 off 4 Cans of Red Gold Tomatoes
  2. $.75 off 3 Cans of Red Gold Tomatoes 
  3. Save $2.00 on any Reed Diffuser or 3 Wick Soy Based Candle from Glade. 
  4. Save $.35 on any Softsoap  Thanks Terri!
Sign up for Free Samples or Newsletters and watch you mail too!


      Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

      0 comments: