Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome!!


If you're here for the first time a "Welcome and Thanks for Visiting!" I hope you like what you see and will come back often.  I love to get comments from readers.  Let me know what you think!

If you're not new to Saving Bits and Pieces and wondering why I'm posting this ...

I'm excited and honored that my friend and mentor, Carrie, from Money Saving Methods posted this last night .... Introducing Saving Bits and Pieces.  I have learned so much from Carrie over the last 2 years. Her site shares lots and lots of ways to save and earn money.  Lucky for me she is a successful blogger and great teacher too!!
Thanks Carrie!!!



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Loved sharing about your site! So proud of all you have done in such a short time! Amazing...