Sunday, January 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



The Eat from the Pantry Challenge is over.  That means I get to shop this week.  And ..... my freezers aren't empty.  I'm excited to have made it through the challenge without having to completely replenish main dish items.  This week's menu plan has some meals I have on hand, some that I'll be shopping for and some that I just needed an ingredient or two.  Gotta love a good stockpile!

Here's what's for dinner this week....
  • Monday - Asian Roll Lettuce Wraps
  • Tuesday - Rice a Roni with Ground Beef & peas for a one skillet meal. (We didn't eat this last week)
  • Wednesday -Chicken Fajitas with homemade guacamole
  • Thursday - Chicken Stroganoff
  • Friday - Meatball Pizza
  • Saturday - Smoked Sausage with Green Beans and Potatoes
  • Sunday - Super Bowl Party
What are you having for dinner this week?



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: