Sunday, January 24, 2010

Coupons to Order!

With this week's Mega Sale at Kroger .... think Stockpile!  I have ordered just 2 coupons so far but I'm sure there will be other's worth ordering that I'll come across soon.  Kroger's Mega Sale runs for 2 weeks so I'm not in a huge hurry to order coupons.  I like to see what deals come up if any unadvertised deals become known.
I knew that this was going to be the sale to stock up on shredded cheese.  With homemade pizza being on our Menu Plan often and so many recipes with shredded cheddar we go through a lot of cheese.  I ordered 20 $1.00 off 2  KRAFT or CRACKER BARREL Cheese Coupons for only $2.75 after shipping.  I ordered them on Ebay because The Q Hunter and Trader World Online were out already, but I heard from The Q Hunter that she will be getting more in the next day or so.  We'll have to wait and see if the $5.00 Catalina is available all week to see if I actually use all 20 coupons ..... that will be 40 bags of cheese!

I also ordered 10 $1/2 Keebler Crackers Coupons for $1.99 after shipping.  My hubby almost without fail has peanut butter and crackers as a snack each night (and sometimes in the afternoon too!)  Zesta Saltine's are $1.69 this week at Kroger, which is a pretty good price by itself.  After the Mega Sale discount the price will drop to $1.19 per box but after the $1.00/2 coupons I'll pay only $.69 a box.  I'm adding to my stockpile!
There is another great coupon match-up that I already have lots of coupons for so I won't be ordering any more but I wanted you to know about it.  Electrasol/Finish Dishwasher Detergent is included in the Mega Sale priced at $3.49.  That's $2.99 with the Mega Sale Discount.  Use $2.50 Finish Coupons to make them only $.49 a box .... that's an incredible stock-up price.  I got 10 boxes for $.79 several weeks ago at Meijer but they were out when I went back the second time to get 10 more so I got a rain check.  I guess I won't be using my last 10 coupons with the Meijer rain check though.  Thanks Kroger!! The Q Hunter and Trader World Online are out but there are lots of Finish coupons on Ebay.

Leave me a comment telling me if there are other coupons you're ordering to stock up.



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: