Monday, December 28, 2009

Ways to Save When Eating Gluten Free

I have a cousin who is getting ready to start her last semester of school and looking ahead to moving out on her own. We talked at a family Christmas gathering about couponing, grocery shopping and stockpiling  She mentioned a little about grocery shopping for the kinds of foods she can eat since she has Celiac Disease. I don't know very much about the restrictions on her diet but told her I would see what I could find in the way of coupons and savings for her.
 
 Two sites that offer lots of information about living gluten free are:

There are recipes, product information, articles and tips.  Sign up for a newsletter at each site to get coupons on gluten free products.

I know there are many people who eat gluten free diets so I wanted to share these sites.  I also wondered what other sites are out there that may offer coupons and saving ideas.  Leave a comment if you know of any and I'll update the list started here.

I love that my cousin is so excited about learning ways to save money on food and household items now before she moves out.  I can't imagine how much I could have saved had I known what I know now when I first moved out on my own.  It's never too early or late to start saving!
 


0 comments: