Wednesday, December 09, 2009

My Shopping Trip to Kroger


I was hoping that my first grocery trip post would be one to WOW! Great percentages of savings and lots of things added to my stockpile. But the reality is that not all trips are the best of the best. I did well and my trip was worth it ....but I've had more exciting trips.

Here's what I bought:
8 4 Roll Packages of Angel Soft Toilet Paper ~~~ $.88 ea
2 Boxes of Rice a Roni ~~~ $1.00 ea
2 Cantaloupe ~~~ $1.25 ea
2 Cans of Kroger Cream Style Corn ~~~ $.60 ea
6 Cans of Kroger Cut Green Beans ~~~ $.60 ea
1 3lb Bag of Cuties Clementines ~~~ $3.99
2 Jars Del Monte Slices Peaches ~~~ $2.99 ea (I had a coupon for B1G1 Free)
6 2 Liters of Diet Pepsi ~~~ $.84 ea
3 2 Liters of Diet Dr Pepper ~~~ $.84 ea
3 2 Liters of Sierra Mist ~~~ $.84 ea
(Soft drinks in this quantity aren't normal for our household but $.84 ea, when you buy 6, is my stock up price for upcoming Christmas gatherings)

I spent $32.36. I saved a total of $26.51....$6.57 of that was coupon savings....for a total of 45% saved!




0 comments: