Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Kroger Gift Card Mega Event


Kroger is having a great Mega Event on the purchase of select gift cards.


I did this deal yesterday and I am dying to tell you about my transaction.... but I can't. I bought gift cards...can't tell you how many, for how much or to what stores... to use to buy Christmas gifts for a certain someone who may or may not read this post. So all I can do is tell you about the event itself.

Here are the details....Buy $100 worth of participating gift cards and get $10 off at checkout. That's getting $100 worth of gift cards for just $90! You can do it up to 5 times. Use the gift cards as gifts themselves. Use them to buy gifts you're already planning to buy (Like I did!) Or use them to buy something for you or your home that you were going to buy anyway.

The participating gift cards are: Bath and Body Works, Applebee's, Best Buy, Spa Finder, iTunes, Sears, Bass Pro Shops and Pottery Barn.

Go here to get all the details. The Mega Event goes through December 13th.

0 comments: