Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Great Amazon Deals!

I've said it before but I'll say it again .... Amazon.com offers so many GREAT deals this time of year! I've done lots of my Christmas shopping with Amazon....both due to the great deals and the Swagbucks I've earned and redeemed for Amazon gift cards.

Here are a few of the best deals I found today.....




Nerf Dart Tag Furyfire 2 Player Set - Green/Orange Only $29.98, down from $49.99.

Update: Only $19.98 now!!
Thanks Julie!







EyeClops Mini Projector Only $49.97, down from $99.99.











LEGO City MiniFigure Collection Only $6.99, down from $10.99.










LEGO Castle Building Set Only $6.99, down from $10.99.

Update: Up to $9.99




**Remember that Amazon.com changes prices pretty often. If you want one of these things or anything on sale at Amazon.com don't wait to place your order.

**All orders over $25 qualify for Free Super Saver Shipping


1 comments:

Julie said...

The nerf gun deal is now at 19.98!