Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




Menu Plan Monday made last week so nice! I can't figure out why I've slacked off from doing this.

Here's what's for dinner this week....
  • Monday - Homemade Pizza
  • Tuesday - Homemade Turkey Soup
  • Wednesday - Pot Roast, Carrots, Potatoes
  • Thursday - Pasta Primavera with Italian Sausage I'm using Pork Italian Sausage and Canned Diced Tomatoes because they're what I already have in my stockpile.
  • Friday - Crock pot Cream Cheese Chicken
  • Saturday - Dinner out with Family
  • Sunday - Leftovers Or Panini's & Veggies -- if not enough leftovers for all of us.
What are you having for dinner this week?

1 comments:

Julie said...

Yum!! I haven't made the Primavera or the cream cheese chicken in a while - I am going to have to throw those on a coming meal plan!!