Sunday, December 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday





After all the food I ate last week it hardly feels necessary to eat this week.  Oh but wait it's New Years week with more parties so I get to keep eating!!  I hope to hit the gym a few times this week though to help with all the yummy cookies and snacks I can't stay away from.

I made a few changes to last week's menu plan.....like there was so much leftover Beef Stew from Christmas Eve that we ate it again on Sunday.  That means that the dinner I had planned for Sunday is on this week's plan instead.  We went to Champps on Monday with a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate so Monday's dinner was moved to Tuesday and Tuesday's dinner is now on this week's menu.

Here's what's for dinner this week....
  • Monday - Chicken Tetrazinni from the freezer Thanks Money Saving Mom!
  • Tuesday - Turkey Chili
  • Wednesday - Smoked Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes
  • Thursday - New Year's Eve Party  I'm taking Buffalo Chicken Dip
  • Friday - Mexican Night!  Shredded Mexican Chicken in crockpot for Nachos & Burritos
  • Saturday -  Dinner at a friend's  I'm taking an appetizer but not sure what yet
  • Sunday -Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Veggie, Homemade Sweet Potato Fries
What are you having for dinner this week?


0 comments: