Monday, December 06, 2010

Menu Plan Monday December 6th


Time for another Menu Plan and of course another busy week!  We stayed home almost all weekend and boy was it nice. My house is clean and decorated for Christmas.  The holiday is coming way too fast but I think I'm starting to get excited about it.  I still have lots of shopping to do and ideas to come up with my I'm getting there.

Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday - Taco Bar

Tuesday - Dinner Out after Christmas Band Concert

Wednesday - Panini Sandwiches, Pretzels & Veggies

Thursday - Sausage & Corn Chowder

Friday - Smoked Sausage, Green Beans & Potatoes

Saturday - Meatball Sub Sandwiches, Homemade French Fries

Sunday - Christmas Party

What are you having for dinner this week?


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: