Thursday, January 14, 2010

Free Breakstone Cottage Doubles




No Coupons Needed!
Thanks to Money Saving Mom I'm going to get one of my favorite breakfasts, lunches, snacks whatever ... for FREE! Breakstone Cottage Doubles are individual servings of cottage cheese packaged with a fruit topping.  Mixed together they're yummy! Peach is my favorite.

Word has it that Meijer has them priced at $1.00 each and that if you Buy 5 for $5.00 you'll get a $5.00 OYNO catalina.  That means FREE to me! Most of the time catalinas like this can be rolled from one transaction to another.  I'm going to spend $5 to get 5 then use the $5 catalina to buy 5 more and repeat....I'll check the expiration dates on the packages to decide how many times I do this.  The catalina deal is good through Jan 24th.




Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: