Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Changes & Transition ...


Almost 2 months ago I announced that I was going to be writing at Savings Lifestyle ~ Cincinnati.  If you’ve been reading here long and lately, then you know that since then things have changed here. I’m still blogging and looking for the deals but my focus has turned more to local deals instead of national ones.

So with that I have decided that it’s time for a transition.  This will be my last post here at Saving Bits and Pieces. I am going to put my time and attention into Savings Lifestyle ~ Cincinnati.

The things I post won’t change entirely though.  My weekly menu plans and Jungle Jim’s Deals will be at Savings Lifestyle ~ Cincinnati.  Other things you can expect to see over there are the growing list of Kids Eat Free deals, local events, retail and dining deals and whatever else comes along for the Greater Cincinnati area.  I've always linked over to Savings Lifestyle for the weekly Kroger & Meijer match-ups so finding them there should be familiar to you.

Be sure to "Like" Savings Lifestyle on Facebook.  All of my posts at the Cincy site will be there along with Savings Lifestyle ~ Dayton and of course all of the posts from the main site too! You can subscribe to the Savings Lifestyle ~ Cincinnati email newsletter here.

Since I know many of you live in the Cincinnati area I hope to still hear from you with great deals or events around town. Email me at Cincinnati@savingslifestyle.com

Thank you to everyone who have supported me here over the last year .... it was a year last Friday as a matter of fact.  I've had a great time and learned tons.  And now I'm looking forward to what the next year will bring!

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Best of luck with Savings - Cincinnati! We'll definitely be following you over there. Congrats on your success here and there!

Stacy said...

Best of luck with your new gig!

Julie said...

Wow Becky - did not realize it has already been a year - time has flown! I will be reading you over at Savings Lifestyle! Have fun with it! Julie