Thursday, November 18, 2010

Swagbucks: Code for 8

There is a Swagcode worth 8 Swagbucks on the homepage.  Not sure how long it's good for but it's super easy to get!  Watch the scrolling window in the center of the screen. Click on the Lenovo logo.  Then on through to the Lenovo Facebook. That's it .... 8 Swagbucks will be yours!

I have only been posting Swagcode Alerts to the Facebook page lately but I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you what I scored with my Swagbucks.  It's wrapped and on the fireplace for Logan, (my 10 year old birthday boy!!) to open in just a little while.  Since he keeps bouncing back and forth being silly right in front of me I'm not going to type what he's getting.  Click here to see!  He's gonna be sooo excited and of course I was pretty happy to be able to use Swagbucks to pay for it!  Oh and by the way ... we didn't pay nearly the price they are going for today.  I'm shocked to see how much it's gone up in the month & a half since we bought it!!

The rest of my Swagbucks earnings are in my Amazon account to be used for Christmas shopping!

Haven't heard of Swagbucks or just haven't signed up yet?  Get Started here.  Or Learn more here. Just think what you gift your could surprise someone with!!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: