Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday November 29th


I've often heard that it takes 21 days to make something become a habit.  This is my 52 week in a row with a Menu Plan.  I guess it's definitely become a habit, huh?

There are weeks that it takes one look into my freezer and my meal plan is done.  Other weeks I struggle for inspiration & new ideas.  There are weeks that we eat every dinner planned and some weeks that I almost nothing goes as planned. No matter what though I can't imagine a week without a plan. 

If you haven't tried Menu Planning yet, what's stopping you? Trust me ... it will make the age old question of "What's for dinner?" much nicer to answer!

Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday - 1/2 Burgers & Kids Eat Free at Champps

Tuesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs

Wednesday - Mini Farfalle Chipotle Chicken Pasta in Fire Roasted Tomato Cream Sauce

Thursday - After Thanksgiving Turkey Soup

Friday - Smoked Sausages with Peppers, Onions & Mushrooms

Saturday - Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza

Sunday - Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa

What are you having for dinner this week?


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: