Friday, October 08, 2010

The Spin for the Cure is Almost Here

It's almost time!  I'm getting really nervous and really excited too!  Am I really going to do this?  Yep sure am!  In 24 hours I will be on a bike spinning and spinning and spinning ... for 5 hours ... at the 5th Annual Spin for the Cure.  I'm so excited to be part of this great event benefiting Susan G Komen for the Cure.  Please send me lots of good thoughts Saturday morning (and Sunday morning too as I try to get out of bed.) 

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

2 comments:

Katie said...

5 hours! WOW...I am sore after an hour on the bike! Good luck :)

katy said...

I can't imagine. You are ready.