Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Steak 'n Shake Happy Hour


Oh Yum!  This is one of my favorite deals out there and I can't believe that I haven't posted it before!!  Steak 'n Shake has 1/2 Price Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 2-4 PM and 2-4 AM (I can hardly remember the days when I actually saw 2-4 AM on purpose.)   All drinks ... Shakes included ... are half off!  My 3 boys and I all had Shakes one Summer day for less than $7!!  Try the Butterfinger Shake.  It's my favorite!

Plus sign up for the Steak 'n Shake eClub to receive the latest deals, coupons and a birthday gifts!  Waiting in my email box today was a BOGO coupon for a Caramel Apple or Butter Pecan Shake.  Sorry ... I can't share the coupon with you as it states that the coupon can only be accessed or printed once.

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: