Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Groupon: $10 for $20 Worth of Produce at Pipkins

I've heard good things about Pipkins Fruit and Vegetable Market in Cincinnati but I've never been there.  Now's my chance .... and your chance too of course .... to make a trip there to check it out.  Pay just $10 for a $20 Groupon to use to purchase fresh produce or flowers now or pumpkins or apple cider very soon.  I don't have much but produce on my grocery list so Pipkins may be the only place I shop this week.  I love the idea of buying from local farmers!

Sign up with Groupon and start receiving the Daily Groupon Offers emailed to you!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: