Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Double Stuff Oreo Twist & Win : $1 Coupon

This just might make my day!  Guess it doesn't take much??  Anyway my boys and I just had a discussion a few weeks ago about which was better .... the original chocolate Oreo's OR Golden Oreos. (While I won't pass up a chocolate Oreo, I'm kind of partial to the Golden ones.) Believe it or not my middle son said "Wouldn't it be cool if they mixed them?"  I can't wait 'til he gets home from school to tell him about new Heads or Tails Oreos!!

Play the Oreo "Let's Twist for it" game on Facebook.  Print a coupon for $1.00 off Heads or Tails Oreos. 

Thanks Money Saving Mom!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: