Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Be Quick! Ziploc Fall Meals Gift Pack

The first 10,000 people to submit a request will receive this awesome Ziploc Fall Meals Gift Pack.  It will include the Ziploc Vacuum Freezer Starter Kit, 15ct box of Ziploc Gallon Size Freezer Bags and one set of large rectangle Ziploc containers. 

I have the Ziploc Vacuum Freezer system and I. Love. It!!  I use it to freeze all kinds of things.  I stock up on the bags when I can get them close to free with coupons and catalina offers.  The best part is the vacuum pump is so small and takes up no space.

As with other offers from Right at Home, you won't know whether or not you are one of the first 10,000 respondents.  It's easy to request the gift pack and a fun surprise if and when it arrives in your mailbox.


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: