Monday, August 02, 2010

Pretzel Crips as Low ast $.50 a Bag!!!

My family just discovered Pretzel Crisps last week.  They are sooo good!  Today on a very small trip to Jungle Jim's (just for reduced peppers) I saw that these were priced at 2/$3.00 AND that there were peelie coupons being put on them for $1.00/bag.  Yes, a woman standing right there attaching the stickers to each and every bag.  As I stopped to look at them she pointed out ... "With the coupon they are only $.50 a bag!"  She went on to tell me that they are changing the packaging so all of the product with this packaging was getting the $1.00 coupon.  There were plenty more there when I left.  I wonder (and assume?) that other stores supply may have the same peelie coupon too!

If you haven't tried them already, the Buffalo Wing flavor is awesome!  Let me know if you find bags with the coupon elsewhere.


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: