Sunday, August 01, 2010

Menu Plan Monday August 2nd


I see red in my backyard! Red tomatoes that is.  Yay!  My tomato plants are falling down heavy with lots of green tomatoes and this week some have turned red.  Of the things we grow in the garden, my husband and I look forward to the tomatoes the most.  On a sandwich, in a salad, diced on top of scrambled eggs or just sliced and salted on a plate ... We will run out of tomatoes before we get tired of eating them. 

Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday - Grilled Cheddarwurst, Fruit, Veggies & Dip

Tuesday -  Balsamic Chicken and Fresh Mozzarella, Homemade Bread  This a new to me recipe.  It looks so good!  I'll let you know what we think.

Wednesday - My Birthday!  I haven't decided if we're going out or hubby is cooking.

Thursday - Smoked Chicken, Grilled Sweet Potatoes & Asparagus

Friday - BLT's, Grilled Corn on the Cob, Homemade French Fries

Saturday - Family Wedding

Sunday - Homemade Pizza

What are you having for dinner this week?


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: