Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday August 16th


Who does the cooking at your house??  Years ago when I was working full-time I got home later than my husband did.  Back then I rarely cooked dinner.  Now it's done probably more by me but far from always.   I want to get my boys more involved in cooking for our family. I'll admit that that will take some work on my part though  .... I can do it faster and with less mess than they can right??  I do want them to be self-sufficient someday and able to do things like cooking and laundry. 

Do you get your kids involved in meal preparation??  Any tips??

Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday - Rice a Roni with Ground Beef & Corn

Tuesday - Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Veggies & Dill Dip

Wednesday - Dewy's Pizza for Dylan's 6th Birthday!

Thursday - Mini Farfalle Chipotle Chicken Pasta in Fire Roasted Tomato Cream Sauce

Friday - BLTs, Corn on the Cob, Pretzels & Dip

Saturday - Take Out after the Back to School Supply Drive

Sunday - Grilled Spicy Southwest Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Veggie

What are you having for dinner this week?


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: