Friday, August 06, 2010

**Hot Catalina at Meijer!!**


I have very few details for you.  I first heard of this from Money Saving Mom but I had no confirmation that it was running locally.  Now that it worked for me today at Meijer I have to share ....

Buy any combination of 10 Kellogg's, Keebler, Sunshine, Eggo and/or Morningstar Products in one transaction and get a $10 catalina off your next purchase!!

It is awesome paired with the cereal and sandwich crackers in the Meijer 2 Day Sale today and tomorrow!  The details for my trip will be in the next post. I wanted to be sure this got the emphasis that it deserves.

Anyone know an end date for this catalina??


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: