Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Groupon: The Web - Laser Tag, Go Karts .....

My boys would be THRILLED with today's Cincinnati area GrouponPay just $6.00 for $14.00 worth of fun at The WEB Extreme Entertainment in West Chester.  Laser Tag, Indoor Go-Karts, Mini Bowling, Backlight Mini-Golf and more!  The deal has a limit of 2 per person and 1 per visit.  They are good until February 26, 2011.

We've not been there yet but I'm sure we will enjoy all they have to offer at some point.  I'd love to hear from anyone who has been to The WEB before.  My only concern is will there be enough that my 6 year old can do??  It may have to be an outing for mom, dad and the bigger boys.  What do you think??

Get Started with Groupon and start receiving the daily deal emailed to you!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: