Thursday, August 19, 2010

30% Off At Old Navy Today 8/19

Here's another shopping deal!  Save 30% off on your entire purchase at OldNavy.com with code ONFALL at checkout today only.  The same code will drop to 25% tomorrow (8/20/10) and 20% on Saturday (8/21/10.)  Thanks Mommy Snacks!

Old Navy kids jeans are on sale for $10 a pair.  Use this code to make them only $7 each!  That's a great price on kids jeans.  I'm headed to have my boys try on last years jeans so I know what I need to buy!  The jeans sale ends today.

It appears that this is only good online .... if anyone knows any different, let me know.

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: