Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Helpful Links Tab!

If you are new here ... Welcome! Thanks to Barbie for hosting a coupon class in her home on Monday night.  I enjoyed my time with all of you.  It was my first class that had some husbands in the group.  Guys ... thanks for making that a good experience!

For my new readers and everyone else too, I have added a new tab to the bar at the top of the page.  "Helpful Links" will take you to a page with just that .... some helpful links for things we talked about on Monday like Coupon Sources, Ways to Earn and Saving on Fun.  Check it out.  Let me know if there is something you would like to see added to it.  Stop by occasionally as I'm sure the page is a work in progress.

If anyone else is interested in hosting a coupon class, let me know!  My schedule is pretty flexible.


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: