Sunday, July 04, 2010

Menu Plan Monday July 5th

As if Summer days and evenings haven't been busy enough .... this week is going to be the busiest yet.  Two of my boys have Basketball Camp Monday - Friday from 6-8:30.  That means earlier dinners than usual and since I'm sure we will still be having fun pool/play days the dinners need to be quick and easy too.

We're also taking on a painting project starting on Friday.  I can't wait!  (Until it's done that is ... the in between painting chaos is a struggle for me.)  My wonderful hubby and I .... him more than me ... are going to paint our kitchen, family room and living room.  New paint is long overdue.  I'm working to be realistic about the project.  You know how things like this always take longer than planned right??  (Why is that??)  Any tips you have to make projects like this go more smoothly I'm all ears ... aside from paying someone to do it that is.  I've added take-out dinners to our painting budget because I'm sure my kitchen will be a mess for most of the weekend and then some.


Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday - Pasta Salad
Tuesday - Spaghetti
Wednesday - Hamburgers, Veggies and/or Fruit
Thursday - Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Salad
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Take Out/Dinner Out
Sunday - Take Out/Dinner Out

What are you having for dinner this week?


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

M @ Betty Crapper said...

What happened to lazy summer days? :) I want them back.

I've got nothin' on getting those projects done faster. Enjoy take out.