Wednesday, July 28, 2010

McDonald's Smoothie/Frappe Coupon Winner!

Two days past due .... I'm excited to announce the winner of the 5 McDonald's Free Smoothie or Frappe coupons.  There were 33 entries and number 25 is the winner!

Helena said "What an interesting site! How does she get all her coupons for others to purchase? There are so many of them! I'd purchase something from there if I really want/need something. It's worth getting updates!"

Congratulations Helena!!  I've sent you an email. Respond by Friday with your address and I will get the coupons out to you asap.   If I don't hear from you by Friday I will choose another winner.  Hope to hear from you soon!!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: