Saturday, July 03, 2010

Jiffy Lube Gift Card Winner!!!

Thanks to all who entered to win the $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card from Shell Lubricants and www.MotorOilMatters.org through My BlogSpark.  It looks like lot of you learned things about the maintenance and care of you cars.  There is only one winner for the gift card though and that winner is ......
Shirley!!  
 
Shirley said "I took the test and missed 1, and learned I need an oil change." 

I've sent you an email.  Please respond with you address in the next 2 days so I can forward it on to My BlogSpark.  They will get your Gift Card out to you!


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: