Thursday, July 29, 2010

Downtown Cincinnati Restaurant Week


Sorry for those of you who don't live in the Cincinnati Area .... this one is for the locals.

It's no secret that I like to go out to eat!  A fun, dressed up dinner out without kids is even better!  And since my birhtday is coming up very soon I'm extra excited about this event! 

August 9-15 is Downtown Cincinnati Restaurant Week.  Many downtown restaurants are offering $35 Individual 3 Course Pre-Fixe Menus or 2 Dinners for $35.   A $35 meal for one sounds expensive.  The restaurants included are ones that can be quite pricey though.  It may be your chance to try one of these great places for a little less than usual.  I'm hoping to be able to get a sitter so hubby and I can have dinner at Palomino for $35 total for both of us!  Find out which other restaurants are included plus their event menus here.

FYI... Some of the restaurant menus don't state whether they will be $35 per person or $35 for 2.  I have sent and email asking for more details for those restaurants.  I'll let you know if/when I get a response.

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: