Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Vista Print - Free Stuff!!

Vista Print is at it again with some great fun FREE stuff!  Father's Day is coming fast. Think about upcoming birthdays or other reasons why you might need a gift.  Or just treat yourself!

Free Photo Wall Calendar -- I love photo calendars.  I like to add pictures to each month from the same month of a previous year. 

Free 4x6 Photo Flip Book -- Do you have vacation pictures or holiday pictures that would be fun to have in their own book?

Free 250 Business Cards -- Do you need cards for your business?  Or how about using cards with your info to share with other parents.  I know I have tons of scrap papers in my address book with my kiddos friends parents numbers on them. 

You do have to pay shipping but the actual items are free!  Enjoy!

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: