Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Unplanned Blogging Break ...

So you may have noticed that I've been slacking taken a break around here lately.  This past weekend especially .... we we went to Tennessee to visit a friend of my hubby's from college.  I took my laptop and planned to use it but found out when we arrived that their internet service had been down for days.  That's okay I thought.  We planned to come home Sunday morning which meant that I would have Sunday evening to catch up or at the very least get my Menu Plan and this week's grocery deals posted.  Well the sunshine and new ski boat hubby's friend just bought (he lives on a lake) enticed us into another day on the lake.  We got home last night around 11:00 pm.  I did my Menu Plan and went to bed planning to get caught up tonight instead. 

Yeah sure ...

Tim took vacation days for Monday and Tuesday to play with the boys and I.  We went to Boomerang Bay at Kings Island this morning but were quickly rained out.  We came home and watched Toy Story snuggled up together.  We scratched the pizza plan for dinner, went to Champps and back to Kings Island for the evening.  We closed the park!  Once again it's late and I'm headed to bed.   

Tomorrow's plan ... Stay home for the morning and afternoon.  Get Caught Up! (If I put it in writing then I must follow through right? ) Then go see Toy Story 3 tomorrow evening. 

I hope you're having fun Summer days like we are! 


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

Christina said...

We were at Champp's last night too! We got there at about 7:30ish. All six of us ate for about $13 before tip. Woo hoo!