Sunday, June 06, 2010

Menu Plan Monday June 7th


Making a list of the contents of my freezers has been on my To Do List for a week or so.  I got to cross it off the list on Saturday.  Both of my freezers were full and I guessed correctly that I'd find things in both that I didn't know were there.  With the list completed, I made a Menu Plan for this week and started one for each of the next two weeks also.  I found the Shredded Potato Quiche recipe to use up some of the 2 bags of hash browns I found ... one in each freezer.  I'm using the cooked Italian Sausage I found instead of ham and will add some sun dried tomatoes too.

There are many easy sandwich dinners on this week's plan.  Lazy Summer days means less cooking around here.  Do you have a favorite easy Summer time dinner idea to share?

Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday - Shredded Potato Quiche with Italian Sausage instead of Ham
Tuesday - Stuffed Baked Potato Bar - Chicken, Bacon Bits, Broccoli, Cheese, Sour Cream, Salsa
Wednesday - Grilled Asian Chicken Breasts, Rice & Stir Fry Veggies
Thursday - Italian Sausage Hoagies, Grilled Peppers & Onions, Salad
Friday - Panini Sandwiches, Mac & Cheese, Corn
Saturday - Family Graduation Party
Sunday - Chicken Salad with Grapes & Pecans, Pretzels, Veggies

What are you having for dinner this week?

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: