Thursday, June 17, 2010

Champps Kids Eat Free Card

This may or may not be new to you .... but it's news to me!

I've shared before about just how inexpensively you can eat at Champps on Monday nights.  Kids eat Free every Monday and all the burgers on the menu are half price.  We went this past Monday night.  My 3 boys each had kids meals that came with a drink and ice cream.  My hubby and I each had a burger & fries with water to drink.  Our total before tip was just $10.60!  Can't beat that right?

Well I didn't think so but then I learned that Champps also has a Kids Eat Free punch card.  Have the card (one for each child) punched each time you visit for a Free Kids Meal.  Once it's been punched 7 times, get a $10 Toy Store Gift Certificate.  Our server said that she is pretty sure that it's a Toys R Us gift certificate.

So .... your kids get 7 Free Kids meals and $10 to go toy shopping!!  Really?? Yay!!!  Ask for your cards the next time you visit Champps! 

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: