Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Two more days of school and Summer Break will be here!  As ready as my kids are to be out of school, I am just as ready to be done with homework, school schedules and all that comes along with both.  I don't remember having the amount of homework my kids have had when I was a kid.  Or at least my mom being as involved in homework time as much as I have been.

This week's meal that I'm looking forward to the most is Grilled Pizza.  Have you ever made pizza on the grill?  The dough is rolled out and baked right on the grill and then topped with anything you like.  We haven't had it for a long time but a friend mentioned recently and I knew it had to be on this week's menu plan.  I'll take pictures and post about it Friday/Saturday.  

Here's what's for dinner this week...

Monday - Grilled Southwest Chicken, Tomato & Avocado Salad
Tuesday - Rice a Roni with Ground Beef & Corn
Wednesday - Steak Fajitas
Thursday - Saucy Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli (Didn't have this last week)
Friday - Grilled Pizza - The toppings will depend on what sounds good on Friday
Saturday - Family Graduation Party Ooops ... Wrong Week!  The party is next week.  We went to Champps on Wednesday, had Fajitas on Thursday so looks like we'll have Saucy Pork Chops on Saturday.
Sunday - Leftovers/Dinner Out

What are you having for dinner this week?

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: