Sunday, May 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


The only downfall of Freezer Cooking is that after all the work it takes to fill the freezer I want to keep it full.  I have a hard time pulling meals out of the freezer.  It's silly I know but I like knowing they are there.  So this week I am making myself have 2 dinners on my menu plan that I'll be pulling from the freezer.   Dinner will be so easy those days and I'll be making room in the freezer for the next freezer cooking day!

Here's what we're having for dinner this week .... 

Monday - Cheddarwurst, Veggies & Dip
Tuesday - Lasagna, Garlic Bread & Salad
Wednesday - Breakfast for Dinner
Thursday - Easy Dinner Out - Hubby and one of the boys will be at a Zoo Overnight.  I'll treat the other 2 boys to dinner out.
Friday - Chicken Black Bean and Spinach Enchiladas, Tomato & Avocado Salad
Saturday - Pig Roast at a Friend's house
Sunday - Homemade Pizza

What are you having for dinner this week?


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: