Thursday, May 13, 2010

Meijer: Catalina Deal

With the crazy busy week I'm having I'm following some good advice. I don't have to hit every deal and every sale out there, right?  Plus my freezers are super full anyway.  So I'm not going grocery shopping this week.

However in case you are still going to Meijer this week I wanted to tell you about a great catalina deal.  It's not in the ad but I've heard radio commercials about it. 

Buy $20 worth of General Mills, Betty Crocker and/or Yoplait products Get a $10 Catalina.  The possibilities are endless!! 

I'm struggling to keep myself from adding a shopping trip to my week.  Have Strength Becky, Strength! 

Anyway Check out the great details and match-ups that Cincinnati Cents has posted here and here for this deal.  I wonder if this catalina is good this week only??  If anyone knows .... let me know too.

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: