Thursday, May 27, 2010

Meijer: 10% Off Grocery/Health & Beauty

As of this morning, my plans for the day included a trip to Meijer.  I changed my mind and pushed that trip back to tomorrow instead.  So you can imagine how excited I was when I just opened an email from Meijer with a coupon for 10% Off a Total Grocery/Health & Beauty purchase at Meijer good only on Friday May 28 & Saturday May 29th! It's valid at Cincinnati Area stores and Cold Spring and Florence, Ky stores.  Print you coupon here.

I've seen coupons for a percentage of a total general merchandise purchase but not groceries before.  Thanks Meijer!! Oh and the very next email I opened was from my friend and reader Terrie passing on this great info too.  Thanks Terrie!!

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: