Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Went a Little Overboard ....


My Mother's Day present from my Mom was to go shopping for flowers.  And boy did we ever go shopping ....

Mom and I just spent 2 hours at West Chester Garden Center using some of the coupons from last Sunday's paper.  I think we went a little crazy!  I just couldn't choose.  I came home with 5 flats of a variety of flowers and 2 gorgeous hanging baskets.  Mom went home with a similar hanging basket, 1 flat of flowers, 2 large pots of flowers and 2 tomato plants.  My van was so full ... leaving only Mom's lap if we had bought anything else. 

I'm off to plant.  We have a party to go tonight, another tomorrow afternoon/evening and our neighbor's pool is open.  I may or may not get to my regular Sunday posts.  Menu Plan Monday and Grocery Ad Posts may wait until Monday or even Tuesday at worst.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!  I hope you get to take some time to relax and enjoy family and friends.

Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: