Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Swagcode Alert

I don't have a Swagcode clue for you ... not yet at least.  Swagbucks posted on the Facebook Fan Page that there are between 2 - 4 Swagcodes coming today.  Haven't started winning and earning with Swagbucks yet?  Sounds like today would be a great day to get started!! Watch the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Page for code alerts.

Learn more here!

I have accumulated quite a bit of Amazon Gift cards with Swagbucks.  I love that it's only April and I can see my Christmas savings growing just by searching the internet like I would anyway.

Already earning and winning?  Stay alert for codes coming soon!! Oh and have you referred your friends and family?  Remember that when they win so do you!!



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: