Thursday, April 08, 2010

Original Pancake House - $20 for only $10


I'm excited to tell my local readers about a fabulous deal today!  But wait read on even if you're not a local reader.  Find out about deals in your area too!

Groupon is offering $20 at the Original Pancake House for 50% off ... pay just $10.  It is good at either the Cincinnati or West Chester Location. 

It is really ironic that this is today's offer.  I am running in a 5k race ... my second ever ... in 2 weeks.  For those of you who are runners this doesn't sound like a big deal but you see I'm not a runner.  So why am I doing it?  That's a good question.  I guess the answer is that my competitive side wanted to prove that I could do it.  I ran (and walked) a 5k last Fall and the good news is that I finished it.  That should have been the end ... I did it right?  No now I want to do another and beat my time from the first.  There's that competitive side again!

What does this have to do with pancakes?  Just last night .... about 10 hours ago .... I told my hubby that if  I was since I am going to do this race that I am going to treat myself to some yummy Blueberry Pancakes afterward.  I woke up today to find that I get to save on those pancakes too!!

You may be asking "What is Groupon?"  Groupon offers a new deal each day to save on something fun to do, see or eat in your area.  The deal is only good for one day and requires a minimum number of buyers before it before it goes live.  I get an email with the daily deal.  There have been all kinds of offers ... from restaurants to spas to fun family activities.  Sign up to receive emails for offers in your area!

Check out the Refer a Friend program too!  You get a $10 credit for each friend who signs up and buys at Groupon.  You can use the credit towards future purchases.



Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: