Friday, April 02, 2010

No Coupons this Weekend


Just a reminder that there won't be any coupon inserts in this Sunday's paper.  Take a week off and enjoy the Easter Holiday with your friends and family!  I am two weeks behind on cutting, sorting and filing so I'm kind of glad not be adding any more inserts to my pile this weekend.  I'll get caught back up once Spring Break is over and my kiddos are back in school.

See the 2010 Coupon Insert Schedule here.  Still paying too much for a Sunday paper subscription or buying a paper every week?  Go here to see how to save on the Sunday Enquirer if you live in the Cincinnati Area.


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Some other coupon blogs are reporting that there WILL be one P&G insert in this weekend's paper.

Make sure you check your paper before buying!