Sunday, April 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I hope you had the kind of weather we had this weekend ... the kind where you don't want to go inside for anything!!  This week's Menu Plan is rather simple without anything new to us.  I am having a minor cyst removed from my eyelid on Tuesday and will be half blind wearing only one contact for 5 days...fun, fun!  Plus the weather we've had this weekend is supposed to continue all week long so I'll probably want to be outside instead of the kitchen anyway.

We used out grill for the first time this season last week for Citrus Soy Salmon.  The marinade has lots of ingredients and is a bit time consuming but so worth it.  I doubled it last week and put half in a freezer bag with some chicken breasts.  It's in the freezer for one of this week's dinners.  I love doing something once and getting more than one meal out of it.  Do you have any great grilling recipes or marinades?   I'm looking for new ideas.  Send me your favorites.

Here's what's for dinner this week....
  • Monday - Jambalaya
  • Tuesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
  • Wednesday - Chuck Roast, Carrots & Potatoes
  • Thursday - Leftovers
  • Friday - Grilled Citrus Soy Chicken, Roasted Veggies
  • Saturday - Dinner at my Nephew's Birthday Party
  • Sunday - Mexican Night
What are you having for dinner this week?


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: