Monday, April 05, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I guess this week's Menu Plan Monday should be titled the Late Edition.  It's just one day late but my routine is all thrown off.  Usually by now on Monday's I have dinner thawed or cooking or at the very least planned.  As I sit here looking at the list of the many things in my freezer I'm not inspired.  So let's see what I can come up with....Oh I'm shooting for more healthy dinners week.  My visit with the scale at the gym this morning wasn't very much fun.  A week of "staycation" meant lots quick meals, eating out and many treats (ice cream 3x, brownies 2x and a wonderful Easter Brunch that was all but fat free!)

20 Minutes Later ......

Okay that wasn't so painful.  I can check the Menu Plan off my To Do List.

If you like Salmon ... try the Citrus Soy Marinade that we're having on Thursday.  It is wonderful!  There are a lot of ingredients but it's soooo good.  It works well on chicken too.

Here's what's for dinner this week....
  • Monday - Pasta with Pesto & Tomatoes
  • Tuesday - Shrimp Stir Fry
  • Wednesday - Turkey Burgers with Portobella Mushrooms instead of Hamburger Buns, Homemade French Fries & Carrots
  • Thursday - Citrus Soy Grilled Salmon, Rice, Grilled Zuchinni & Pineapple Slices
  • Friday -Grilled Smoked Sausages with Peppers, Onions & Mushrooms, Pretzels and veggies
  • Saturday - Dinner out.  We have a new dishwasher and microwave being delivered on Saturday (I'm sooo excited!) So my kitchen will be a mess while hubby installs them.
  • Sunday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
What are you having for dinner this week?

See The Organizing Junkie for many Menu Plans if you're looking for some inspiration or new meal ideas.


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: