Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!


I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Easter!  This post is several hours later than I planned it.  We had an incredible day that lasted hours longer than we could have imagined it would last.  Friends and my mom came over at 11:00 am for brunch and an Easter Egg Hunt.  The weather was picture perfect.  I don't remember an Easter with such beautiful weather.  After the Easter Egg Hunt we found ourselves relaxed on our deck.  The sunshine bright and kids ... and adults ... having a great time playing outside.  More friends came over. An impromptu dinner was put together and after a calm, relaxing and enjoyable day everyone just left about an hour ago ... 8:30 pm.  I couldn't have asked for a better day!

With that said ... I am still relaxed and calm and not ready to think so.... planning my Menu Plan hasn't even occurred to me yet.  Two of my three kids go back to school and my hubby goes back to work tomorrow.  That will mean more of a normal schedule than we've had here for weeks.  Look for Menu Plan Monday on Monday this week along with several things I want to catch up on.


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

0 comments: