Monday, April 12, 2010

Crafts Ebook: 42 Ways to Recycle

Do you have a creative kid like I do?  My son Logan is by far my creative out-side the box thinking kid.  He comes up with ideas for things he wants to make and then heads for our recycling bin to find the materials he needs.  Last summer he made a boat our of 2 Liter Bottles and a Capri Sun box.  He was so proud as it set sail in a neighbors pool!

Anyway of course I thought of Logan as soon as I saw this Ebook offer: 42 Ways to Recycle with craft projects for paper, plastic, metal, glass and more.   Download your free copy here. 


Want to get Saving Bits and Pieces delivered right to you?  Receive updates by subscribing by RSS Feed or Email.  You also can follow on the Saving Bits and Pieces Facebook Fan Page

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Downloaded! Thanks for sharing. This looks like fun.